Deep Blue Soothing Blend brings together eight essential oils known to comfort and cool joints and muscles. In particular, Wintergreen and Peppermint work together to soothe, especially after an intense workout. These essential oils provide soothing benefits and comfort to the back, legs, and feet.
- Use Deep Blue oil in a massage to benefit from its soothing and cooling properties
- Dilute Deep Blue with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into kid's legs
- Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise for an invigorating and cooling effect
- After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders and neck
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas
- Massage onto lower back after a long day
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- This soothing combination of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils helps to lessen tension
- Deep Blue provides a soothing effect that relieves joints and cools muscles
- Creates a cooling sensation when applied to the skin to provide targeted comfort
- Apply as part of a soothing massage after a long day for soothing benefits
Aromatic DescriptionMinty, camphoraceous
Very pleased helps me when I have pain in my legs!!
I just shared it with a friend who had fallen and landed on her knee. She told me today it was feeling much better. I have used it many times and know IT WORKS!
I love how Deep Blue seeps into the muscles and helps make them pliable. The tension is just washed away.
Great product. I use it for my back issues. It works very nicely.
Love this product. I love this oil, it works so well for my neck issues and head tension. The smell relaxes me. I do wish it was a bit more affordable, but understand a lot goes into creating oils